Dublin Theatre Festival 2022 Launches Programme
Dublin Theatre Festival 2022 will run from 29 September – 16 October.
Dublin Theatre Festival 2022 will run from 29 September – 16 October at venues and locations across Dublin.
This year’s Festival 2022 includes:
- 17 world premieres.
- A restored level of international productions.
- The hugely anticipated return of acclaimed Italian director Romeo Castellucci’s work to Dublin after 18 years.
- 10 for 10 – a new initiative to increase the accessibility of the festival programme (10% of tickets for selected Festival productions will be available at 10 euro – details below).
- The return of a full season of Theatre for Children.
- A programme which celebrates the words of brilliant writers and has a strong emphasis on movement, bodies and coming together.
- An extraordinary line up of outstanding theatre makers, actors, performers and creatives who will share their work over the 18 days and nights.
- Work from established companies and artists as well as exciting new voices creating diverse works.
- A FESTIVAL+ programme of engaging talks, critical events and 8 new work-in-development showcases.
Explore the full programme here.