IFI Spotlight 2022 took place on 1st June featuring practitioners, journalists and academics interrogating the previous twelve months of activity in the Irish film and television industry.
You can watch back all the day’s discussion on the Irish Film Institute YouTube page here.
- Review of the Year, with Dr Tony Tracy (NUIG) & Dr Roddy Flynn (DCU)
- Music into Film, hosted by Screen Composers’ Guild
- Gael Force: Irish language in the cinema
- The D&I is Cast: D&I strategies for UK and Irish film and television
- Keynote Address, with investigative journalist Malachy Browne, a founder of The New York Times video investigations team