The ScreenCraft Works International Mentoring Scheme provides structured career development with an international outlook, to enrich careers in film, TV and online work.
The scheme matches under-represented production and post-production talent with international mentors, to share knowledge and experience, widen employment and peer-to-peer networks and bring new cultural perspectives to the mentoring groups’ local and international co-productions.
This is a virtual scheme to be as accessible and eco-friendly as possible. It will run for nine months and is designed to be conducted alongside any work.
The benefits of mentoring for both parties include:
- Learning from the ideas and experiences of someone who is different from you and from another country.
- Giving and receiving feedback.
- Building professional identity and influence.
- An exchange of international perspectives and working methods to enrich your local and international work.
- Widening your employment networks for local productions and international co-productions and for remote, hybrid and on-site work.
- Building peer-to-peer networks.
Applications close at 5pm on Friday, 27th May 2022.
Further details here.